Critter & Guitari Inc. (“C&G”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser ("you") that C&G products ("Products") will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The start of the warranty period is the documented date of your purchase of the Product. The warranty herein is made to and for the benefit of the original consumer purchaser of the Product and is non-transferable.
In the unlikely event you discover a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, and C&G agrees that the defect exists, C&G will, at its option, repair or replace the Product at no charge to you, provided it is returned during the warranty period, with transportation and insurance charges prepaid, to the facility designated by C&G. The Product must be properly packaged, with the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) clearly displayed on the outside of the packaging, to obtain warranty service.
The warranty covers defects that C&G determines are no fault of the user. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
- if all WARNINGS are not heeded;
- if instrument enclosure is opened;
- if the incorrect power supply is used (see Warning #2)
- if damaged by user (i.e., it has been dropped, or had something dropped on to it, exposed to moisture or spills, lightning strikes, acts of god or gods, or other physical abuse).
- Read and keep these instructions.
- Improper power supplies will damage the Products. Use only a 9VDC, minimum 1000mA (1.0A), 2.1mm center-positive tip power adapter.
- To reduce the risk of fire and/or electric shock: Keep Products dry and away from sources of moisture (sinks, humidifiers, rain, snow, spills, drinks, etc.). Unplug Products during electrical storms. Remove from power source when not in use.
- Do not operate Products near heat sources (radiators, stoves or other device that produce heat) to reduce the risk of damage to user, Products & surroundings.
- No user serviceable parts contained inside Products. Refer all servicing to C&G.
This warranty does not cover any of the following conditions:
- Abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment, or neglect.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or power fluctuations.
- Damage caused by the equipment or system with which the Product is used.
- Damage caused by modification or repair not made or authorized by C&G.
- Products that are determined to be stolen.
Moreover, the warranty applies only to the Products that can be identified by the original, unaltered C&G trademark, trade name or logo affixed to them. C&G does not warrant any product that is not manufactured by, for, or with permission from C&G.
The warranty period on replacement Products is the remainder of the warranty on the original Product or 30 days, whichever is longer. If C&G elects to repair a Product, C&G owns all parts removed from the repaired Product.
C&G uses new and reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in conjunction with warranty repairs and replacement Products. Repair parts or replacement Products may, at C&G option, include an equal or better model or features.
Returning your product to C&G:
If you believe your instrument is defective, please contact C&G to receive an RMA number before sending it in. Please contact us through our website: critterandguitari.com/contact. Once C&G determines that a repair is required, C&G will issue an RMA number. A copy of the receipt or a bill of sale bearing the appropriate name and location and the C&G model number of the Product for which the defect has been reported may be required as a proof of purchase for warranty service.
The Product must be carefully packed for shipment to our factory. Damage occurring due to improper shipment will void the warranty. We are not responsible for the cost of shipping instruments to us or any instruments lost in transit. It is advisable that you purchase shipping insurance and choose a shipping method with a tracking number.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. C&G SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER MATTER WHATSOEVER. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, C&G SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE.
C&G IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER OR NOT C&G WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, AND ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING.
No C&G distributor, reseller, dealer, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
This Statement of Limited Warranty shall be exclusively interpreted in accordance with the English language with the meaning of its terms. Should a translation of this Limited Warranty deviate from the English language version, only the English language version shall apply and be binding.
©2018. Critter & Guitari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.