Critter & Guitari Inc. (“C&G”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser ("you") that C&G products ("Products") will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The start of the warranty period is the documented date of your purchase of the Product. The warranty herein is made to and for the benefit of the original consumer purchaser of the Product and is non-transferable.Warranty Coverage
In the unlikely event you discover a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, and C&G agrees that the defect exists, C&G will, at its option, repair or replace the Product at no charge to you, provided it is returned during the warranty period, with transportation and insurance charges prepaid, to the facility designated by C&G. The Product must be properly packaged, with the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) clearly displayed on the outside of the packaging, to obtain warranty service.
The warranty covers defects that C&G determines are no fault of the user. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. This warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
- if all WARNINGS are not heeded;
- if instrument enclosure is opened;
- if the incorrect power supply is used (see Warning #2)
- if damaged by user (i.e., it has been dropped, or had something dropped on to it, exposed to moisture or spills, lightning strikes, acts of god or gods, or other physical abuse).
- Read and keep these instructions.
- Improper power supplies will damage the Products.
- Use only a 9VDC, minimum 1000mA (1.0A), 2.1mm center-positive tip power adapter.
- To reduce the risk of fire and/or electric shock:
- Keep Products dry and away from sources of moisture (sinks, humidifiers, rain, snow, spills, drinks, etc.).
- Unplug Products during electrical storms.
- Remove from power source when not in use.
- Do not operate Products near heat sources (radiators, stoves or other device that produce heat) to reduce the risk of damage to user, Products & surroundings.
- No user serviceable parts contained inside Products. Refer all servicing to C&G.
- Abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment, or neglect.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or power fluctuations.
- Damage caused by the equipment or system with which the Product is used.
- Damage caused by modification or repair not made or authorized by C&G.
- Products that are determined to be stolen.
If you believe your instrument is defective, please contact C&G to receive an RMA number before sending it in. Please contact us through our website: critterandguitari.com/contact. Once C&G determines that a repair is required, C&G will issue an RMA number. A copy of the receipt or a bill of sale bearing the appropriate name and location and the C&G model number of the Product for which the defect has been reported may be required as a proof of purchase for warranty service.
©2015. Critter & Guitari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.