The Critter & Guitari KALEIDOLOOP is a social, portable sound collector. It’s designed to be taken anywhere and everywhere to gather and manipulate all kinds of sounds. Record sounds from your kitchen, the recording studio, and campﬁre jam.
Use several KALEIDOLOOPS to build up layers of sound, pass a sound from one to another and play with resonance, invent new musical games, practice speaking in reverse, alter playback speed and explore new harmonies, carry sounds around the room... the list is endless. Best of all the KALEIDOLOOP stores everything it records, so you have a rec rd of your sound journey.
The KALEIDOLOOP features simple controls for recording, navigating sounds, and altering playback speed and direction. The included microphone and built-in speaker make the perfect pair, with enough clarity and volume to recreate sounds with alarming realism. You can also remove the microphone and use the 1/4" input and output jacks instead.
- High quality sound recording: 16 bit / 22050 Hz
- Record thousands of tracks
- Record times: 1.6 hrs on 256 MB card, over 5 hrs on 1 GB card
- Removable SD card for sound download (256 MB card included)
- LOUD 3W speaker
- 1/4” input and output jacks
- Included electret microphone
- Sturdy aluminum and wood construction
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or 9VDC Power Supply
- Manual PDF - English
- Manual PDF - Español
Please note the maximum size SD card that will work with the Kaleidoloop is 2GB.